Tea Thyme Combing Cream Fast Acting Detangler & Leave in Conditioner
This Thick moisturizing conditioning cream melts tangles fast, softens and strengthens hair strands.
Formulated with Rose Water & Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, herbs, botanicals and conditioning plant oils that all work together to give slip for maximum detangling, and nourishment for hair repair & healthy growth. Smells delicious.
Tea Thyme Hair Care Products are never watered down. NO fillers NO fluff. We simply give you more of the good stuff.
NO aluminum, artificial colors, paraben free, phthalate free or gluten. Safe synthetic fragrance
Long lasting scalp protection
–Leave in conditioning
-Locks In moisture
Aloe Vera is actually 99% water, but the remaining 1% contains over 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds including sugar, saponins, vitamins, enzymes, minerals, salicylic acid, and amino acids all of which are excellent for your hair.
Aloe Vera can help fight Malassezia, the fungus that causes dandruff. Researchers found aloe vera to be the most effective plant against Malassezia. Aloe is more effective in killing Malassezia than Clotrimazole, an antibiotic commonly prescribed for dandruff.
Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes and significant amounts of vitamins A, C and E which contribute to promoting healthy cell growth. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. Additionally, the presence of vitamin B-12 and folic acid in aloe vera has benefits like preventing hair loss.
Beetroot Sugar is a humectant. Humectants are known for their ability to retain moisture while also preserving the overall properties of the product. Beetroot sugar is an anti-irritant, and it helps with collagen promotion and elasticity improvement. For hair, it’s used as a moisturizer, detangler, conditioner, and shine enhancer.
The best thing about beet sugar extract is that it adds hydration directly instead of trying to draw moisture out of the air around you. Beet sugar makes it a good choice to use in any climate. In other words, you don’t have to worry whether it’s humid or not, or what the dew point is. Just use it.
Rose Water unlike most products that you would use in your hair, is beneficial for all hair types. Rosewater can help soften damaged hair and help brittle hair recover. Brittle hair can be caused by hard water or other minerals within regular water.
Rosewater provides the hair with vitamins A, B3, C, D, and E. Each of these vitamins promotes hair growth and helps to strengthen the hair that is already there.
Rosewater also contains tannins, flavonoids, and antioxidants. These organic substances can act to improve the health of your hair and prevent your hair from aging.
Marshmallow Root soothes redness, relieves inflammation, and helps retain moisture. The roots of the marshmallow plant contain a thick, gummy substance called mucilage.
Marshmallow root has been in use for centuries to treat a variety of health conditions, but most commonly skin conditions. The main reason it provides this wide range of health benefits is that it is a natural “mucilage,” meaning it acts like a soft fiber that can swell to form a protective, thick coating around membranes.
The extracted mucilage is used for medicinal purposes. In addition to mucilage, the root extract contains a number of other ingredients that promote skin health, such as polysaccharides and flavonoids
How To Use:
Apply to damp hair after you washed and conditioned with your hair soap.
Smooth it thoroughly throughout while focusing on the shafts and ends of your hair.
Brush through with a detangling brush or comb to disperse it evenly throughout your hair, then leave it be—no rinsing required.
If you have curly hair that you prefer not to brush through, you can use your fingers to apply throughout hair, starting from your roots work through to your ends.